Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day





Happy Valentine's Day!



I hope you were able to spend some time today
with the ones you love.
After Austin headed out to school today I put the
boys little Valentine buckets together.
Jackson's looks funny because his toys were in HUGE boxes.
Austin had a big gift but in a small box, so it makes it look like all he
got was paper...



I kept them in Austin's room so Jackson wouldn't mess with them.
He really does not like me when I put the baby gate up
to block him out of Austin's room, but it comes in handy!
After we picked Austin up from school, the boys headed straight in
to check out their buckets.


Austin was helping Jackson see what was in his bucket and when
he found the box of Nerds Candy, Jackson squealed
"CANDY...YIPPEE"
Austin got tickled at him.


Jackson sat and watched to see what exciting things were in Austin's bucket,
but he didn't let go of his giant box of candy!!


Austin was VERY excited to see a tuner for his guitars.
He said this was almost as good as Christmas.
I am glad he was so happy.



My other Valentine has spent the day with his Daddy.
He had back surgery today and is recovering in his room as I type.
He has been suffering for a long time and we are praying that
this does the trick and he is able to get back to doing
the things that he loves.

I don't know about where you are, but today,
there is
SUNSHINE
and it is 70 degrees outside!

This afternoon I have had the windows open letting the warm
breeze blow through.
I am so ready for spring!!!

Another exciting thing today was that I won something!!!




Toni left me a comment that I had won her recent giveaway...
I was so excited!!
I don't ever win anything!!
But I won this...and it's CHOCOLATE!!!!
I can't wait to get this in the mail....
YUMM-O!

Toni is going to have some more fun giveaways coming up so
you might want to go and check out her blog

and follow along and see what she gives away next!

Well...I'm off to get Austin started on homeowrk and such.
Enjoy your day with the ones you love!


No comments:

Post a Comment