Thursday, March 24, 2011

Week 8 Challenge!!

This week over at a Bowl Full of Lemons
the weekly challenge is

My children are so far apart in age,
 their schedules do not overlap.
Well, Jackson doesn't have a schedule...
but Austin does.

I have thought about hanging a calendar
on the wall in our laundry room,
that we all can see as we head out the door.



Thinking is about all I have done...
until today!!!

I ordered a vinyl calendar like this one
I am going to find a pretty frame from Hobby Lobby
the next time they are 1/2 price.
It will have it's new home on this wall...

That way, everyone can look over what is coming up
as they are heading out for the day.

I also need to get on some sort of Cleaning Schedule.
I ordered some of the printables
from
Clean Mama

I also found this cute idea from Heather
at Decor-ganize



This is what she made to keep her on track with a cleaning schedule!
Cute, huh...

Her Moto is

Decor-ganize: 
The process of organizing something in a
decorative fashion!

Love that!

But before I can start any new projects,
Scott told me I had to finish the ones I have started!

So, I'm making my list and checking it twice!
Scott is back home and back to his office.
I am hoping his travel is over with for a while!
His Friday off is suppose to be this weekend,
so hopefully we can get a lot accomplished this weekend.

Austin's room still has shelves and wall decor to be hung
back up since we painted and moved his furniture in.
We need to do touch up paint in Jackson's room and then get
busy moving in his furniture and hanging curtains,
pictues, and all of the final touchs!

Guess I better get busy!
Have a wonderful weekend!





2 comments:

  1. Yay thanks for sharing my cleaning schedule on your blog!

    I can't wait to see your sons room all finished and what you decided to do with your closet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you have a start...and glad to hear you are orering one! I whip mine up on the computer and then alter as the get bigger! Keep it up!

    Becky B.
    www.organizingmadefun.com
    Organizing Made Fun

    ReplyDelete