Monday, March 21, 2011

B and B

What a whirl wind of a weekend!

Scott came home Friday afternoon to the tail end of my
Master Closet Makeover...
I finished a few more projects...
he carried out a bunch of trash...
and then we all turned in
tired and flat worn out!

Saturday was packed full!
We got all of the Board and Batten trim
hung in Jackson's room.


The weather was so nice so we had the
windows open and were able to leave
the small compressor outside so it was
not so loud in the house!
After we hung all of the battens Scott added
the top rail trim that I had picked out.
I am really excited with how it is turning out.
Scott is just really excited to have it done!


Yesterday afternoon, he filled in all of the nail holes,
there is still a lot of caulk to be done and touch up paint.

I think I am going to take Jackson's pillow sham
to be monogrammed today,
and attempt to spray paint some of the accessories
I have found to decorate his room with.

We are still on the look out for a cheap
chest of drawers or dresser for his room that
will need to be painted to match.

So, while we are still a long way from moving furniture,
we are getting closer.

We might have gotten a little closer if I had not decided
to get a little Boo Boo Saturday night!

A friend of ours had smoked meat on Saturday,
so we had gotten some Ribs and Chicken.
I had gotten some corn on the cob and baked potatoes
to add to the mix.

I was trying to cut Jackson's corn on the cob in half
when I cut my finger instead!

OUCH!


So two and a half hours later,
I came out of the Emergency Room with
two stitches!

I can't hand wash dishes for a week...
doctors orders...
I told him not to worry...
I don't DO hand washing of dishes.

I was able to get most of Scott's laundry caught up
from his trip last week and ready to go again
this week....

So that about sums up our weekend in B's

Board and Batten
Boo Boo's
packing Bags
Beautiful weather

Well, Emily's big consignment sale is next weekend
and I have lots of little clothes to tag, so I better get at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment