Friday, March 4, 2011

Sailing Away...





So with the new decor in the boys rooms,
Scott suggested we re-do the Jack-and-Jill bath that
joins them as well.

I know...I was surprised too!
HA HA
When we first moved in, Austin had a
sailboat themed bedroom.
Since he was the only one that used this bathroom,
I carried it on through to the bathroom.
Now that Austin is a little older,
he's not very fond of the sailboat theme...
and I'm a little tired of it too.



So, as soon as I can figure out how to decorate this space
for a 3 yr old and a 12 year old
I'll be set.

I'm stumped!



We need some more storage in here.
Jackson is into everything!
And as Austin gets older he has
things that Jackson LOVES to get into.
Not to mention the number of tubes of toothpaste that
have been squirted down the sink!




I'd like to frame out the mirror,
or take it down completely and
get two medicine cabinets to put in it's place.

 

Or add a cabinet over the toilet.
The possibilities are there...just need some inspiration.
Got any?


So the decorating delima begins...
Paint...curtains...shower curtain...towels...rugs...
Let the fun begin...
someone tell me where to start!
First on my list...remove ladder...still need it for Jackson's room!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment