Thursday, February 18, 2010

Valentine's Day Recap

So here are the boys' Valentine's Day buckets.
This is the only picture that I have of them because Austin had his torn apart before I
could get a picture of him with it Sunday morning,
oh well!




Scott got me a new Pandora bracelet for Valentine's Day.
I have one that he added several charms to at Christmas time and it has mainly green beads.
I really like it, but I decided that I wanted to get another one and make it just black and white.
I have a lot of black in my wardrobe and thought it would go with a lot more.
I think it would be fun to make a Christmas one, or start one for Valentine's Day and do it in all pink and red.
Oh the possibilities are endless...wouldn't an Auburn one be cool...orange and blue glass beads with little footballs ....see endless!!!


Things this week have been pretty quiet. 
Some times it is nice that way.

I am starting to plan for Jackson's 2nd birhday party.
I have ordered him a birthday hat
that I can't wait to see and his
Birthday outfit should arrive today. 

I am going to try to make some cute
cupcake wrappers and toppers and I am
trying to find a cute idea for his smash cake.
We are going for a Cow theme this year...
Oink, Oink, Moo, MOOO
Little Jackson's turning 2!!!

Well, I think my little guy is ready for his nap.  He's laying still on the floor with his paci watching TV,
he never sits still unless he's sleepy so I think I am off to put him down for a nap.

Happy Thursday Everyone!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment