Saturday, February 13, 2010

I wonder if He'll give me a Facelift at 45??

We went Friday afternoon to check on Scott's paint job in progress.  He's been chomping at the bit to get over to see it and Friday, the weather and work finally cooperated and off we went!


I laughed a little when we got there because the color of the truck seems to change, daily.
I gave Scott such a hard time about picking out the color.  He finally picked one, called Mr. Wimberly and told him about it, and then changed his mind again!  He found this color on a couple of cars on the internet.  Those photos looked completely different.
Then when Scott's mom and dad would send us photos, they looked more Royal blue.
Then when I went in to see it yesterday....it looks completely different!!

I thought it was funny. But either way it is a very pretty color blue.
And it's almost DONE!!!
I think he can go and pick it up next weekend.

So, his project is coming closer to an end.
He still has a lot of work to be done but we can see the light at the end of the tunnel...
and it's not the train!

Here are a few more pictures of the truck.
Can't wait to see it put all back together.







He still needs to find new carpet and put the rest of the seats in,
but it's all coming together!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment