Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Love is in the air....

Not much has been going on this week. 
Scott's been out of town
and the boys and I are just chillin'.
Monday night Jackson started getting a little bit of a runny nose,
which I think is just his teeth.
We have just decided that we are going to stay in
and make sure it doesn't turn into something else.

We are getting ready for Valentine's Day though.
I ordered these galvanized buckets from a girl off Etsy.

I told her that I needed something that looked "boyish" since they are not into the love
 part of this upcoming holiday!! 
She did a really cute job...
I like that the heart looks like a child drew it. 
I am thinking about having her do some for Easter
and have her put their names in grass and put colored eggs
in front and behind of their names. 
I was really happy with the way they turned out. 
She has bigger tubs that you could use in the bathroom
and roll up towls or put bath goodies in. 
She has examples of different monograms and names on them. 
Cute, Cute! 
I am nuts for anything that I can slap their names.
Austin thought they were neat too.  I can't wait to fill them up with some
Valentine's Day goodies!!!


Scott comes home tomorrow and we are ready!!
It's times like this that I really sympathize with single mom's!! 
I am tired and need to run errands and no one to tag team with just stinks!!!

Well, I am off to bed--

If I'm not back before the weekend
Happy Valentine's Day!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment