Saturday, September 19, 2009

Getting Ready for Fall


I stopped by Lowe's today to see what they had in the way of mums and found these huge pots with nice white mums and these pretty ferns planted in the middle...so I picked up a couple. I am planning on putting the ones with ferns in the big pots in front and placing them back on their little square pedestals (that you can't see behind the mums) and then I have some smaller pots that I am going to spray paint a dark brown to match the big pots and put the little mums in there and then put my pumpkins in and around them all and get ready for Halloween. I am going to bring up my fall wreath and put it on the door this week, but I thought I might actually wait until the first day of fall! Hopefully I can keep these watered and looking pretty for a while. I'll post a picture when I get them all decorated and done-- hopefully with two cute little boys in there too! My favortie time of the year is almost here...Happy Fall Ya'll!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment