Sunday, August 31, 2008

All Dressed in Our Sunday Best!



OK-- Austin has a shirt that says "You know you are an Auburn fan when all of your wardrobe is orange and blue!" And in our case this is true. Austin and Jackson paused to get a quick pic before going to Church on Sunday morning. Jackson is starting out right as well, those are little tigers smocked across his little outfit. I also found them matching Auburn polo's that afternoon but did not have time to take their picture before we ran out the door Sunday evening. I'll try to take a picture of them together and post it sometime soon. Everyone thought they looked so cute in their matching outfits. You would think that Austin would not want to match with a baby but I think he kinda likes it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! Jackson is SO cute! Love your blog! You have a beautiful (or maybe I should say handsome!) family!

    ReplyDelete