Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Lately....

We have been running ragged!!

Austin was able to get his cast off yesterday, but still has to wear a brace for
about three more weeks.  It's so nice to tell him to go get in the shower
and not have to wrap his arm up and make sure he doesn't get it wet!

The boys and I have all been sick with a cold.
I think they are on the mend...
I still sound like I smoke 3 packs a day.
I have to get better soon because next Monday,  Austin and I
leave for an overnight trip to Bear Creek!
Can you hear the excitement in my voice...
Yippee!!!
It really does sound neat for the kids.
Cave exploring, high ropes, rappelling and such.
But to me, it sounds too much like camping.
I don't do camping.

We are just trying to make it to the holidays!
So this has become our new motto...


I found this on another girl's blog...
you can visit it here

She has made up some cute signs like this that are from the
"Keep Calm and Carry On"
ones that you see everywhere.

I also have a book mark that says
"Keep Calm and Eat a Cupcake"

Anyway, she had printed them off and used them as
Thanksgiving Decorations around her house.

So that's about it for now...
still behind on Christmas shopping and no pictures of the boys...
Although I need to sit them down and try to get a Christmas Card photo...
this outta be fun...NOT!



No comments:

Post a Comment