Sunday, November 29, 2009

The Stockings Were Hung by The Chimney with Care



Well....the stockings are just about the only thing left!  The tree is up and the Village is out and most importantly, ALL of the boxes have been put away!!!

Austin is getting excited!  He told me yesterday that the only thing that would make the tree look better is a few presents wrapped and put under there...I think I might wrap everyone elses but his and see what he says...I can be such a Scrooge!!!

Here's the tree-- minus the bow-- I can't find the silver ribbon to make a bow for the top.  I need to add that to my list...


Here is the village across the top of the Entertainment Center-- also notice that Russell has decided that was a good place to watch over the boys today, I wonder where he'll wind up tomorrow??


Some more of the Village on top of the China Cabinet


Main Street across the Buffet


The Farm in the Entry way...


And here is what I came up with for the Front Door...
I have been wanting a new wreath for the door for a couple of years and would look and look and just couldn't find exactly what I wanted or was willing to pay.  So this year I decided I would just do it myself.
I need to get some little trees to put in the pots and add a little bow to the top of them or maybe a bow on the lights??  Not sure what else I'll put out there but we'll just have to see.



Well, like I said the stockings are about the only thing left.  I bought the cutest bags for the boys to put their toys from Santa in...they look like Santa's face and I had thier names embroideried on the white fur of Santa's hat...they are going to look pretty cute stuffed with all of their goodies from Santa.  I'd like to find some stockings that match them but we'll just have to see what I can come up with. 

The cards have been ordered and as soon as they come in I plan on cranking those babies out and putting them in the mail...the Christmas Parade is this Thursday and the holiday's are OFFICIALLY underway!!!!

Hope you all enjoy this holiday season spending time with your family and loved ones!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love your doorway and the wreath! Wish I was that good with the ribbon and decorations!

    ReplyDelete