Monday, November 16, 2009

He Knows If You've Been Bad or Good!!!

This year Santa sent a helper to our house to watch over the little boys that live here.  The Elf on the Shelf is going to help Santa and watch over Austin and Jackson and report straight to the North Pole on the happenings around our house from now until Christmas.

I wonder what he'll have to say?!?
We are gearing up for the holidays!! Shopping has begun and the decorating might even get started this week!  I might need to clean off the layer of funk around here before I put out the holiday decor but it's getting closer. 

Austin is a little worried this year about the tree.  He thinks that we will find Jackson climbing it at least three or four times before Santa comes to see us...he's probably right!!!  It's a good thing that I have not updated my tree yet-- I don't think nice glass ornaments and Jackson are a good combination!

But it is going to be a wonderful Christmas!
Are you ready???

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment