Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sittin' on Santa's Knee

Guess where we went today!!!  Jackson just walked right up and said "Heeeyyyyy"
We had a hard time getting him to look at the camera though-- he wanted to look at Santa and all of the decorations that were around.
I had it all planned out-- we would get there and get our picture made first thing this morning.  That way he wouldn't be tired or hungry or grumpy.  I walked up and there was no one else in line.  Hee Hee!  SCORE!
I pulled him out of his stroller and he walked right over to him.  Santa asked if he would give him 5 and Jackson just turned and slapped him some skin!!  He first sat in a child sized rocking chair sitting beside Santa.  I guess that is for the little ones who won't get on Santa's lap (AUSTIN).  Then I picked him up and sat him right on Santa's knee and he just smiled and laughed!  He was a very good boy!
Merry Christmas
2009
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment