Monday, August 10, 2009

5th Grade...Here He Comes!!!


Here he is. The Big 5th grader!!! He was up and took his shower and even had time to spare this morning! He lugged in all of his supplies and was ready to go! He even let me take his picture with his teacher this year. Last year he wouldn't even get near her to try to get a quick snap shot. He even asked me this morning " are you going to take my picture on the porch?" I told him "Yes I am-- until the day you graduate!!!"


So I am spending the day hanging out with this cute little guy! He has just been walking from one end of the house to the other! I think he wonders where Austin is.

And if Jackson wasn't keeping me busy enough, this is only a small fraction of the laundry that needs to be done today!! Good thing Nana is here to help me get it all done. So here's to a new school year! I hope he has a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment