Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Fall is Finally Here!

Fall is finally here!!!
It has been so hot here this summer,
I have been dreaming of the days starting out
cool and ending with a crisp bite in the air.



 Fall actually arrived this past Saturday,
but our weekends are pretty crazy around here,
so I didn't have time to turn around before it was over.


I couldn't resist the dried corn and cute little tiger pumpkins
at the grocery store this weekend.
I grabbed a bunch of flowers while I was there 
and decided to throw together a quick table.


And apparently when you 'throw together'
a table, you forget that you need silverware!


I had found this table cloth with a beautiful mix
of fall colors at Old Time Pottery this summer.
When it was 114 degrees outside, it was hard to think of fall
but, I am glad I grabbed it.



I just laid out the pumpkins and corn on the table..
nothing fancy...just keeping it simple.


I also found these pumpkin salad plates this past summer
at Old Time Pottery as well...
for $1.00
(score)


I also received a little package in the mail
this past week...
they are suppose to be a Christmas present...
but they had to be opened to make sure they were
not broken, right?


So, hopefully we'll be able to find a few minutes to 
sit down with the boys and have a meal together.



I just love all of the colors of fall...


I am looking forward to trips to the 
pumpkin patch...pumpkin bread...
cool nights...sweaters...

Halloween is right around the corner,
and I am looking forward to enjoying every minute of
family fun with the boys that I can squeeze in!



Come and join us...
we'd love to have you.

Hop on over to Susan's at
and check out a lot more Fall Tablescapes
this week for Tablescape Thursday!

1 comment: