Saturday, March 14, 2009

Hanging Out With My Big Brother




Have I mentioned what a great big brother Austin is! He is always willing to play with Jackson when I need to change out laundry or get dinner ready. He never complains about Jackson, he's even pretty calm when Jackson heads for his toys.

This weekend we have just been hanging out at the house cause it is cold and raining outside. Before bed Austin sat down in the floor and played ball with Jackson. He doesn't quite have it down pat but he loves to catch the ball when Austin rolls it to him and he will attempt to roll it back.

It is going to be fun to see the things he teaches Jackson over the years. I hope he forgets to teach him the smart mouth, huffing and puffing when he doesn't get his way, and a few others, but I know the good things he will teach him will far outweigh the bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment