Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A Little Shopping Advice...

OK-- you all know how much I love to shop. I get it honestly-- thank you Mom!! But I just wanted to share with you a girl who I found on E-bay originally. She now sells all of her wonderful things on her Blog and she does absolutely beautiful work. Many of you have seen the adorable bibs and burp cloths that I have had made for Jackson-- this is where they come from. ABC Custom Designs . Her name is Andrea and she is so sweet and easy to work with. She has made several things for me and has even done things on special request. She is a kindergarten teacher and does this on the side. She also has non-baby related items: Pillow cases, tumblers and travel mugs, bags, photo albums, luggage tags-- you name it and she probably does it. Anyway-- just wanted to share this with you. She has posted a lot of cute ideas for Christmas gifts on her site-- check it out. Like I said it's not all baby stuff so you might just find what you are looking for! Check it out www.abccustomdesigns.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment